Re: Patch for RM1500 other issues [pgAdmin4]

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: Patch for RM1500 other issues [pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find attached updated patch. I missed to change table __init__.py file that why you got the error sorry for that. Also patch has changes for both RM1500 and simplejson issue as both require changes in same file. Please discard old patch of RM1500 and simplejson.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Harshal Dhumal
<harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> This because on python 2.X simplejson throws KeyError instead of TypeError
> if any error occurs while loading json data from given object. Now I have
> handled that exception as well in attached patch.
>
> I'm sending this as separate patch instead part of RM1500.

I still see the same error, with both patches applied. I've restarted
the app server and cleared the browser cache and reloaded etc.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company