Re: Control for selecting multiple columns [pgadmin4]

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: Control for selecting multiple columns [pgadmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA patch for MultiselectControl.

Issue: Fixed issue when parsing undefined data as json.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Here is updated patch

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 9:37 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

The error is at line 84 in primary_key.js (from screenshot).

In primary_key.js it requires MultiSelectAjaxControl. I guess patch of MultiSelectControl was not applied correctly.

Can you please try again.

When testing it check if (in browser script tab) MultiSelectControl is there in node.ui.js at line no 562 (approx).

OK, I got it in the end. Took a lot of repeated cache clear outs though :-(

So... I see two issues:

1) The control has a black border when it has focus, unlike other controls that have gray ones.
Fixed.

2)  The sizing is different from other controls, whether in large screen or small screen modes. Please see the attached screenshots. The control should be positioned and sized just like a text control (with the exception that it expands to multiple rows if needed, as it does).

Fixed.

Thanks.

Inline image 2Inline image 1

--