Re: Stopping logical replication protocol

От Vladimir Gordiychuk
Тема Re: Stopping logical replication protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
New patch in attach. 0001 and 0002 without changes.
0003 - patch contain improvements for pg_recvloginca, now pg_recvloginca after receive SIGINT will send CopyDone package to postgresql and wait from server CopyDone. For backward compatible after repeat send SIGINT  pg_recvloginca will continue immediately without wait CopyDone from server.
0004 patch contain regression tests on scenarios that fix 0001 and 0002 patches.

>Have you had a chance to look at adding the tests we discussed?

Not yet. I plane do it on this weekends

--
 Craig Ringer                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения