Re: No select privileges when not connecting from login postgres

От Joseph Brenner
Тема Re: No select privileges when not connecting from login postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Logged in as "doom", -V shows version 9.6.1 as I'd expect:

/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -V
psql (PostgreSQL) 9.6.1

To *literally* answer your question though, I have a different version
installed in my $PATH:

psql -V
psql (PostgreSQL) 9.4.9

But yes, I've been invoking psql the same way as login 'doom' or login
'postgres':

/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql --dbname=doom --username=doom