Re: Select works only when connected from login postgres

От Joseph Brenner
Тема Re: Select works only when connected from login postgres
Дата
Re: Select works only when connected from login postgres
Список pgsql-general
Well, my take would be that if you've taken the trouble to set an
empty string as the PAGER that means something, and it probably means
you don't want any pager to be used.

But then, I would say that.