Managing PostgreSQL Streaming Replication Cluster

От Wei Shan
Тема Managing PostgreSQL Streaming Replication Cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all,

I'm currently managing a PostgreSQL SR cluster with the following configuration.

1. PostgreSQL 9.2.4
2. Pacemaker/corosync as the cluster software
3. Streaming replication within 1 master and 2 slaves

If I want to change a parameter in postgresql.conf or any configuration which requires a reboot, how should I perform it without downtime? Also, if I want to perform rolling upgrade, what's the steps involve?

I tried googling for help but I couldn't find much on it.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ang Wei Shan