Re: Logging of matching pg_hba.conf entry during auth skips trust auth, potential security issue

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Logging of matching pg_hba.conf entry during auth skips trust auth, potential security issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We could do something like a LOG "connection: method=%s user=%s
> (%s:%d)", without the "authenticated" and "identity" terms from
> set_authn_id().  Just to drop an idea.

That would be my inclination as well. Heck, just slap a log message
right in the specific case statements that don't have actual auth as
defined by set_authn_id. This assumes anyone really cares about it
that much, of course. :D

--
Shaun