Re: Need help with PITR for PostgreSQL 9.4.5

От Sri Linux
Тема Re: Need help with PITR for PostgreSQL 9.4.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you very much David

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 2:11 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Friday, November 6, 2020, Sri Linux <srilinux09@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All

I have to start Postgres 9.4.5 vacuum for our production environment. Got interrupted with the Linux session, is there a way I can monitor if the vacuum is progressing while I reconnect to the Linux box?

Please start new email threads when you have new questions.

If you run vacuum manually in a session, and then disconnect that session, the vacuum stops just like any other command.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Need help with PITR for PostgreSQL 9.4.5
Сообщение: Re: Need help with PITR for PostgreSQL 9.4.5