Re: Do parallel queries work with only dblink not with fdw?

От Stefan Keller
Тема Re: Do parallel queries work with only dblink not with fdw?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Sorry for appending to that thread, but I think this is related:
Does anyone have experience with parsel [1] and/or it's extension
parallelsql [2]?

:Stefan

[1] http://geeohspatial.blogspot.ch/2013/12/a-simple-function-for-parallel-queries_18.html
[2] https://github.com/k1aus/parallelsql

querywas reduced from 55 seconds to ~20seconds using 4 parallel connections. Not what I had hoped but certainly a
significantimprovement.