Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements
Дата
Re: Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I working in a patch to include support of "IF NOT EXISTS" into "CREATE" statements that not have it yet.

I started with "DefineStmt" section from "src/backend/parser/gram.y":
- CREATE AGGREGATE [ IF NOT EXISTS ] ...
- CREATE OPERATOR [ IF NOT EXISTS ] ...
- CREATE TYPE [ IF NOT EXISTS ] ... [AS [{ENUM | RANGE}] (...)]
- CREATE TEXT SEARCH {PARSER | DITIONARY | TEMPLATE | CONFIGURATION} [ IF NOT EXISTS ] ...
- CREATE COLLATION [ IF NOT EXISTS ] ...

My intention is cover anothers CREATE statements too, not just the above.

If has no objection about this implementation I'll finish him and soon I sent the patch.

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL
>> Blog sobre TI: http://fabriziomello.blogspot.com
>> Perfil Linkedin: http://br.linkedin.com/in/fabriziomello
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/fabriziomello

Сообщение: Re: pg_rewind, a tool for resynchronizing an old master after failover
Сообщение: Re: pg_rewind, a tool for resynchronizing an old master after failover