Re: GSoC proposal - "make an unlogged table logged"

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: GSoC proposal - "make an unlogged table logged"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
isn'ta good design.  Per the discussion between Andres<br /> > and I, I think that I think you should do is make
ALTERTABLE .. SET<br />> LOGGED work just like VACUUM FULL, with the exception that it will set<br />> a
differentrelpersistence for the new relfilenode.  If you do it that<br /> > way, this will be less efficient, but