Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> writes:
> > On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Yes unless many people object the commit.
> >>
> >> Michael,
> >> You're now modifying the patch?
> > Not within a couple of days.
>
> I think it's really too late for this for 9.4.  At this point it's
> less than 48 hours until beta1 wraps, and we do not have the bandwidth
> to do anything but worry about stabilizing the features we've already
> got.

But it's a very small change with many benefits, and Michael acted very proactive to make this happens.

In a few hours I'll fix the last two suggestions (Fujii and Andres) and send it again.

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL