Re: Time-Delayed Standbys

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: Time-Delayed Standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Christian Kruse <christian@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Hi Fabrizio,

looks good to me. I did some testing on 9.2.4, 9.2.5 and HEAD. It
applies and compiles w/o errors or warnings. I set up a master and two
hot standbys replicating from the master, one with 5 minutes delay and
one without delay. After that I created a new database and generated
some test data:

CREATE TABLE test (val INTEGER);
INSERT INTO test (val) (SELECT * FROM generate_series(0, 1000000));

The non-delayed standby nearly instantly had the data replicated, the
delayed standby was replicated after exactly 5 minutes. I did not
notice any problems, errors or warnings.

Thanks for your review Christian...

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello