Re: VALID UNTIL

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: VALID UNTIL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2012/3/14 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>

Why would you confine it to verbose mode?

Because I did not want to change the current behavior of this psql command... but...

For most people it won't
matter, but for people who are using the feature, it seems like
important information.  Per the OP's complaint, it's particularly
important for those who have forgotten they're using the feature
(and hence would not think to specify "+" ...)

You' re right, then I attached a new patch with your suggestion.

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL