Re: parameter "vacuum_defer_cleanup_age"

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: parameter "vacuum_defer_cleanup_age"
Дата
Список pgsql-general

2012/1/30 Tulio <tulio@informidia.com.br>
Hi,

I have 2 servers, working with Hot-Standby and Streaming Replication...
and when we executed some query much large returns a message..
"canceling statement due to statement timeout"
I want know, how can I calculate the better value to "vacuum_defer_cleanup_age" in my case?

Tell me if you recommend changes in other parameter.

Which the value of the parameter "statement_timeout" ?

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL