Re: benchmark results comparing versions 15.2 and 16

От MARK CALLAGHAN
Тема Re: benchmark results comparing versions 15.2 and 16
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 10:36 AM MARK CALLAGHAN <mdcallag@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 10:01 PM MARK CALLAGHAN <mdcallag@gmail.com> wrote:
I have two more runs of the benchmark in progress so we will have 3 results for each of the test cases to confirm that the small regressions are repeatable.

I repeated the benchmark a few times using a more recent PG16 build (git sha 08c45ae2) and have yet to see any significant changes. So that is good news. My testing scripts have been improved so I should be able to finish the next round of tests in less time.

--
Mark Callaghan
mdcallag@gmail.com