Re: segmentation fault postgres 9.3.5 core dump perlu related ?

От Alex Hunsaker
Тема Re: segmentation fault postgres 9.3.5 core dump perlu related ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Day, David <dday@redcom.com> wrote:

Alan,

I tried as you suggested,  I believe the gdb debugger is giving some false indication about threads.

Whether I attach to a newly launched  backend or a backend that has been executing the suspect perlu function.

The “info threads” result is two.  Suspiciously  they are both at the same location.

Curious, hrm, well, assuming gdb isn't lying about threads-- I think that would point an extension or a external library (shared_preload_libraries or local_preload_libraries).

Does info threads on the postmaster also report threads?