Re: [BUGS] BUG #14588: Postgres process blocked on semop

От Neo Liu
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14588: Postgres process blocked on semop
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Content of my pg_hba.conf

local   all     all           peer
host all all 0.0.0.0/0 md5
host replication demon_replicator 0.0.0.0/0 md5

diabloneo

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 12:53 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
diabloneo@gmail.com writes:
> During the daytime, there are about 300 postgres processes running, work as
> expected. On 00:00 each day, there will be about 200 more postgresql
> processes created, now totally about 500. And from that time, thoese working
> processes are all blocked on semop function. I check this using pstack
> command, and also check the output of ipcs -s [-i]. After this has happened,
> all new connection will stay in state authentication.

And your authentication setup is ...?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14588: Postgres process blocked on semop
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14588: Postgres process blocked on semop