Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]

От Soroosh Sardari
Тема Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Hackers

I've created a new DB, and  a bunch of files created in base/12054, 12054 is oid of the new DB.
I want to find what table stored in each file.
BTW, I read this
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/storage-file-layout.html
I have 156 files with numerical names, vm and fsm file are ignored.
107 files are same as pg_class.reltoastrelid,so I have 49 files that I do not know what tables stored in them.
Any idea to find ?

Thanks,
Soroosh