Re: Create view that retrieves both table and column comments

От Killian Driscoll
Тема Re: Create view that retrieves both table and column comments
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On 18 February 2016 at 22:22, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
On 02/18/2016 01:15 PM, Killian Driscoll wrote:
> On 18 February 2016 at 22:01, Joe Conway wrote:
>     WHERE NOT n.nspname LIKE 'pg\_%'
>     AND NOT n.nspname = 'information_schema'
>     AND a.attnum > 0
>     AND c.relkind = 'r'
>     UNION ALL

> This works - thank you. I see in column "a.attname as column_name",
> there are a few rows with data like '......pg.dropped.3.....': what are
> these?

Those are columns that have been dropped after the table was created.
You could filter those out by adding

  AND NOT a.attisdropped

into the WHERE clause before the UNION ALL

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Killian DriscoIl
IRC Postdoctoral Fellow
UCD School of Archaeology
University College Dublin

academia.edu/KillianDriscoll
www.lithicsireland.ie
ca.linkedin.com/in/killiandriscoll

Сообщение: Re: Create view that retrieves both table and column comments
Сообщение: Re: Create view that retrieves both table and column comments