Re: Advice - indexing on varchar fields where only last x characters known

От Jayadevan M
Тема Re: Advice - indexing on varchar fields where only last x characters known
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
PostgreSQL does have the ability to index on expressions. Will that help?
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/indexes-expressional.html
I think mentioning the version of PostgreSQL you are using, sample queries/plans etc will help.
Jayadevan