Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore

От Ted Toth
Тема Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm sort of new to this so maybe I'm missing something but since the
sepgsql SELinux userspace object manager was never integrated into
postgresql (AFAIK KaiGais branch was never merged into the mainline)
who uses these labels? What use are they?

Ted