Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 7:47 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 6:14 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Pushed the patch after taking care of your suggestion. Now, the next
> > step is to rebase the remaining patches and adapt some of the checks
> > to PG-15.
>
> Please find attached the latest patch set v91*
>
> Differences from v90* are:
>
> * This is the first patch set for PG15
>
> * Rebased to HEAD @ today.
>
> * Now the patch set has only 3 patches again because v90-0001,
> v90-0002 are already pushed [1]
>
> * Bumped all relevant server version checks to 150000

Adding a new patch (0004) to this patch-set that handles skipping of
empty streamed transactions. patch-0003 did not
handle empty streamed transactions. To support this, added a new flag
"sent_stream_start" to PGOutputTxnData.
Also transactions which do not have any data will not be stream
committed or stream prepared or stream aborted.
Do review and let me know if you have any comments.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia

Вложения