Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Why did you make a change in stream_start API? I think it should be
> *_change and *_truncate APIs because the concurrent abort can happen
> while decoding any intermediate change. If you agree then you can
> probably take that code into a separate function and call it from the
> respective APIs.

Patch 0001:
Updated this from stream_start to stream_change. I haven't updated
*_truncate as the test case written for this does not include a
truncate.
Also created a new function for this: test_concurrent_aborts().

> In 0003,
> contrib/test_decoding/t/002_twophase-streaming.pl  | 102 +++++++++
>
> The naming of the file seems to be inconsistent with other files. It
> should be 002_twophase_streaming.pl

Patch 0003:
Changed accordingly.

Patch 0002:
I've updated a comment that got muddled up while applying pg-indent in
reorderbuffer.c

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia