Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:35 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I think that would be better. How about if name the new variable
> as cleanup_prepared?

I haven't added a new flag to indicate that the prepare was cleaned
up, as that wasn' really necessary. Instead I used a new function to
do partial cleanup to do whatever was not done in the truncate. If you
think, using a flag and doing special handling in
ReorderBufferCleanupTXN was a better idea, let me know.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia