От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 12:57 AM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> 2) Raise error if user slot with same name already exists on standby.

"ERROR:  not synchronizing slot test; it is a user created slot"
I just tested this using v35 and to me the error message when this
happens is not very good. Neither does it sound like an error, nor is
there clarity on what the underlying problem is or how to correct it.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia