Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 2:41 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On again thinking about this, I think it is good to disable it during
> slot initialization but will it create any problem because during slot
> initialization we don't stream any xact and stop processing WAL as
> soon as we reach CONSISTENT_STATE? Did you observe any problem with
> this?

Yes, it did not stream any xact during initialization but I was
surprised that the DecodePrepare code was invoked even though
I hadn't created the subscription with twophase enabled. No problem
was observed.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia