Re: Decoding of two-phase xacts missing from CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT command

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: Decoding of two-phase xacts missing from CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 1:06 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we can try but not sure if we can get it by then. So, here is
> my suggestion:
> a. remove the change in CreateReplicationSlotCmd
> b. prepare the patches for protocol change and pg_recvlogical. This
> will anyway include the change we removed as part of (a).

Attaching two patches:
1. Removes two-phase from CreateReplicationSlotCmd
2. Adds two-phase option in CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT command.

I will send a patch to update pg_recvlogical next week.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia

Вложения