Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Why can't we call ReorderBufferCleanupTXN() from
> ReorderBufferFinishPrepared after your changes?

Since the truncate already removed the changes, it would fail on the
below Assert in ReorderBufferCleanupTXN()
        /* Check we're not mixing changes from different transactions. */
        Assert(change->txn == txn);

regards.
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia