Re: missing documentation for streaming in-progress transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: missing documentation for streaming in-progress transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 10:23 AM Euler Taveira <euler@eulerto.com> wrote:

I didn't like this style because it is not descriptive enough. It is also not a
style adopted by Postgres. I suggest to add something like "This field was
introduced in version 2" or "This field is available since version 2" after the
field description.

I have updated this to  "Since protocol version 2"

+                Xid of the sub-transaction (will be same as xid of the transaction for top-level
+                transactions).
+</para>

Although, sub-transaction is also used in the documentation, I suggest to use
subtransaction. Maybe change the other sub-transaction occurrences too.

Updated.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia