Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 11:54 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> The other patches remain unchanged.
>
> Let me know what you think about these changes?

Thanks, I will look at the patch and let you know my thoughts on it.
Before that, sharing a new patchset with an additional patch that
includes documentation changes for
two-phase commit support in Logical decoding. I have also updated the
example section of Logical Decoding with examples that use two-phase
commits.
I have just added the documentation patch as the 8th one and renamed
the other patches, not changed anything in them,

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia

Вложения