Re: problem with dblink and "drop owned by"

От James W. Wilson
Тема Re: problem with dblink and "drop owned by"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm confused. I thought foreign data wrappers were required to create
database links from one Postgresql server to another. Is there some
way to create a database link without using them? I was working off of
this example:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/contrib-dblink-connect.html

I'm stuck with 8.4 for now, unfortunately.

James