Re: Re: Re: pgadmin modify role properties

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Re: Re: pgadmin modify role properties
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

The same issue has already been logged. Reference: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3352

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 2:03 PM Michael Schulz <Michael.Schulz@stadt.freiburg.de> wrote:
Hi,

please see attached the screenshots (client OS: MSW7 or 10, server OS: SLES 12, PG 9.6)

screenshot 1: after right click on role, selecting properties
screenshot: 2: after click on general tab
screenshot: 3: after click on definition tab

THX, Michael

>>> Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> 15.02.2019 16:44 >>>

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019, 20:59 Michael Schulz <Michael.Schulz@stadt.freiburg.de wrote:
version 4.2
Can you please attach the screenshot as I couldn't see that issue?