Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2779 - Lost field size

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2779 - Lost field size
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 5:45 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix RM #2779: Lost field size.

While editing the table column, if we change collate then, the length and the precision are lost.
Also, while changing column type, it does not honour the length and precision.

Now it loses the collation if you edit the length.

I have tested it, it's not loosing the collation.
Please let me know the steps to reproduce this.
:-(

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2779 - Lost field size
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2779 - Lost field size