Re: "Crypt key is missing" on new instal

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: "Crypt key is missing" on new instal
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 11:44 PM Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg@pobox.com> wrote:
Hi,

Just installed pgAdmin4 6.0 via download of the .dmg file on a new laptop. When I try to add a server to it, after specifying the Connection info, I click “Save” and get “Crypt key is missing.” I get this with both a local server and a remote server.
Looks like you have not set the Master Password, so, if you have not set it, please do it. If you want to disable the Master Password, please refer to https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.0/master_password.html.

Thanks,
Khushboo

What is the fix for this?