Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed #2487: get_preference() uses asynchronous AJAX request

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed #2487: get_preference() uses asynchronous AJAX request
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached fix for the same.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hmm, yes - and it's not giving the normal error instructing the user
to set the path, but another one: "Failed to load preference
pg_bin_dir of module paths".

Khushboo, can you investigate and fix ASAP please?

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:31 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Khusboo,
>
> Looks like given change have broken Backup, Restore, Import/Export &
> Maintenance, even if I have binary path set it is throwing an error.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Murtuza Zabuawala
> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>
> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, patch applied!
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Khushboo Vashi
>> <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Please find attached patch to fix RM #2487: get_preference() uses a
>> > synchronous AJAX request.
>> >
>> > Introduced the client side caching for preferences to get rid of
>> > synchronous
>> > AJAX request.
>> >

>> > Thanks,
>> > Khushboo