Re: could not connect to server, in order to operate pgAdmin/PostgreSQL

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: could not connect to server, in order to operate pgAdmin/PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 8:01 AM Anne Marie Harm <amharm@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately I'm unable to operate pgAdmin/PostgreSQL; first of all I can only install version 9.5 (tried versions 11, 10, and 9.6 -- but cannot install). When I launch pgAdmin in order to try to use PostgreSGL 9.5, h
ere is the full text of the error message I receive (also, screenshot attached):

could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Are you able to login with the same credentials via psql?
Please confirm.
Please advise; thank you. ~ Anne Marie
Anne Marie Harm
(312) 563-9397