Re: Windows 10 - pg4 Query Initialization Issue

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Windows 10 - pg4 Query Initialization Issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing the proper logs.
The similar issue has been reported earlier. Reference: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3433

After checking your logs, it is confirmed that the issue is with version loader on windows and that has been fixed as part of RM #3324 : the https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3324.

This fix will be available in the next release of pgAdmin 4.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:05 AM, Michael Zsolt <michael.zsolt@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Kushboo. Just wanted to double check where this stands - is this something you guys are looking into? I think I can still access and query my DB using R, but wanted to see if this was 'on the shelf' somewhere or if its still on your radar.

Thanks again for your help,

Mike