Re: Pgadmin with active directory.

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Pgadmin with active directory.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:07 PM Le-DOC <ledoc666@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Email/Username is not valid.
When I try username. Case sensitive is correct.
So, you are able to login with your LDAP username and password.
Currently, the pgAdmin LDAP implementation only allows case sensitive username, but we do have RM (Ref: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/5836) to support the case insensitive username.

If I try an email: incorrect username or password.
Which email address are you trying ?
In case of LDAP Authentication, you can login only through valid LDAP username.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Thanks