Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1253 - Store and reload current location in treeview

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1253 - Store and reload current location in treeview
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 1:19 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo

Patch looks good to me, following are my review comments:
  • Logic doesn't work when we disconnect and re-connect to the database server. We have duplicated RM #1335.
I have saved the current state of the tree. so If I have disconnected the server, so that closed state will be considered for that server.
If another server(s) is still connected and opened at some node, and then you reload the browser, on connecting/expanding the server it will populate the server nodes.

@Dave,

Do I need to change this behaviour?
  • Instead of -1 we should use 0 to stop the tree saving functionality. Send request at 0 second doesn't make any sense.
  • What if pgAdmin4 opens in two different browsers or two different tabs with different tree hierarchy in that case it will override the state of each other. (This could be an enhancement request).