Re: [pgadmin-support] Font size on PgAdmin 4 1.2 for Mac?

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Font size on PgAdmin 4 1.2 for Mac?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mar 14, 2017 8:45 PM, "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Mar 14, 2017 8:38 PM, "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Ness Blackbird
> <ness@peoplecanprogram.com> wrote:
>> I have accidentally made my font too small on PgAdmin 4 1.2 on Mac.  I did
>> this by pressing command-minus sign.  It is now too small for me to read
>> as
>> I am getting on.  There appears to be no menu option to restore the font
>> size?  Do I need to reinstall?
>
> Upgrade to 1.3 (there's an issue in the 1.2 build that prevents
> scaling up again), then press cmd-plus - you may need shift as well to
> get + instead of =, depending on your keyboard.
>

> You can also use cmd-zero to make the font in the original size.

That's only in the browser in server mode isn't it?
Yes, correct.

You could add support for that to the runtime, if you want a simple
C++ project to work on :-)

Sure, once I will have some basic knowledge of C++  :)
--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Font size on PgAdmin 4 1.2 for Mac?
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Font size on PgAdmin 4 1.2 for Mac?