Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the query editor line number column when editing many lines  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the attached patch to fix the RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the
> query editor line number column when editing many lines.
>
> Some codemirror css were overwritten to increase the width of the line
> number column in sql editor.
> Due to those changes this issue was coming, I have removed those css changes
> and set the line number column to the default size.
>
> Please review the patch and let me know if any other UI changes are
> required.

This seems to work nicely in the query tool, as well as the properties
pane and for the source code on the properties dialogues for
functions/views etc.

However, it doesn't seem to work well on the SQL tab of dialogues (see
the attached screenshot). If you can fix that without changing the
now-improved behaviour elsewhere, I think this will be a good
improvement.

Fixed

Thanks.

--