Re: Reorder servers?

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Reorder servers?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 7:32 PM Ray O'Donnell <ray@rodonnell.ie> wrote:
Hi all,

In pgAdmin's tree view (on the left) of servers, databases, etc etc, is
it possible to reorder servers as listed?

On my installation servers are showing in the order in which I added them:

- Local 13/main
- Local 14/main
- Local 11/main

On 6.1, the object listing order is alphanumeric, so it should work, please clear your browser cache and check again.
However, I found an issue that when you add a new object, the listing order is only alphabetically not alphanumeric, so for that you can raise the RM @  https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/.

Thanks,
Khushboo

I find the non-alphabetical sequence a tad off-putting! - so I'd like to
be able to select the order in which they're listed. I'm running
pgAdmin4 6.1, on Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Ray.

--