Re: pgAdmin 4.14 connection error

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4.14 connection error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 7:04 PM Senderovich, Alexander <asenderovich@dot.nyc.gov> wrote:

Right click on a server does not have an option “Clear saved password”

If you have saved the password, then this option will be displayed. Does your password contain any non-ascii characters?

From: Khushboo Vashi [mailto:khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 12:08 AM
To: Senderovich, Alexander
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4.14 connection error

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 7:59 AM Senderovich, Alexander <asenderovich@dot.nyc.gov> wrote:

I am receiving database connection error, every time I try to connect to database:

I did not save any passwords, I just upgraded existing pgAdmin 4 installation.

This error made pgAdmin unusable.

Is there any way to disable this saving password feature?

Try to clear the saved password,  right click on the server > Clear Saved Password? .

Thanks,

Khushboo

Thank you.

This message and any attachments are solely for the individual(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive such and may contain information which is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

Thank you.

NYC – Department of Transportation

Вложения