Re: Editing integer array cell clears data

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Editing integer array cell clears data
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 4:44 PM Janus <janus.e@gmail.com> wrote:
Windows 10, pgAdmin 4.1. select version() = PostgreSQL 11.1 on x86_64-pc-mingw64, compiled by gcc.exe (Rev5, Built by MSYS2 project) 4.9.2, 64-bit

I have a table with a column defined with integer[] data type. When attempting to edit this using the pgAdmin GUI (double-click cell in View Data), the content of the cell (e.g {1,2}) is cleared. When exiting the cell, the empty cell is now rendered with the [null] text.
You can edit the data by clicking on the cell itself. After editing please remove the focus from that cell (by clicking outside of the grid) and then save the changes. I hope this will be helpful for you.
I was expecting to be able to edit the data directly like when double clicking a cell defined with character varying[] data type.