Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - SonarQube Fixes

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - SonarQube Fixes
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find more fixes for the sonarqube code smells having the rule "String literals should not be duplicated".

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 2:27 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Thanks, patch applied.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 2:01 PM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:10 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo

As per offline discussion, multiple developers declaring the constant for the same string and error messages. To avoid that only one developer should work on this task.
Suggestions:
  • We should have a common class for Constants (which are not module specific).
Made a constant.py file which contains the common Constants.
  • For module specific constants we should not declare them as Global variables if possible declare them as the Class variable.
  • For common error messages(if any) we can define functions in PGChildNodeView.
Already implemented.
Please incorporate the changes send by Yogesh.
I will send another patch for Yogesh's changes as needed more changes.

Thanks,
Khushboo