[pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2007: View Last 100 rows not working with Pgadmin4

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2007: View Last 100 rows not working with Pgadmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix RM 2007: View Last 100 rows not working with Pgadmin4.

To fix this issue I have changed the query which fetches the last 100 rows.

The issue is reproducible when we have more than one primary keys; because the order by clause in the query was not applied on the individual primary key.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Вложения