Re: Result grid rendering (was: Re: [pgAdmin4][Pattch] - RM #3673 -"Download as .csv" F8 does NOT work when one of joined files is a TEMPORARY file)

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Result grid rendering (was: Re: [pgAdmin4][Pattch] - RM #3673 -"Download as .csv" F8 does NOT work when one of joined files is a TEMPORARY file)
Дата
Ответ на Result grid rendering (was: Re: [pgAdmin4][Pattch] - RM #3673 - "Download as .csv" F8 does NOT work when one of joined files is a TEMPORARY file)  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Ответы Re: Result grid rendering (was: Re: [pgAdmin4][Pattch] - RM #3673 -"Download as .csv" F8 does NOT work when one of joined files is a TEMPORARY file)  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find the attached fix.
I have added the configurable option to add the extra classes in the panel.js, so in the future, we can utilize it if required.

Here, I have added a class to hide the extra vertical scrollbar to the Datagrid panel.

Thanks,
Khushboo