Re: Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present
Дата
Ответ на Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present  (Satish V <satish.v@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Satish,