[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1527: XSS vulnerabilities

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1527: XSS vulnerabilities
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM 1527: XSS vulnerabilities.

Fixed items:

1. Tree Node labels while loading, adding and updating the node
2. Error and Success messages of Alertify dialogue
3. Properties dialogue: un-editable controls
4. SQL Editor title

Please review the patch and let me know if I missed something.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Вложения